Iannelli's famous brick oven bakery has been crafting a wide variety of breads, rolls, cakes, pastries, and tomato pies since way back in 1910, and it’s still family-run all these years later. The Philadelphia bakery’s signature tomato pie is light, airy, and crisp, and a famous homemade red gravy. It’s a true staple of Philadelphia, and now there’s no need to travel to experience it.
Orders shipped to West Coast, Mid West, must be expedited shipping only.
Due to the warmer weather April through September, we can only ship Tomato using Next Day Air service to guarantee the freshness. Tomato pie cannot be shipped to arrive Sunday or Monday. Our Tomato pie are packed very carefully by us on the day we ship your order. We cannot guarantee holiday shipment for orders placed after December 10th All orders are subject to availability of product.
Cheese , Dough (Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast), Sauce (Vine-Ripened Fresh Tomatoes, Water, oil, spice, naturally derived citric acid) (Processed In A Facility With Nuts, Wheat, Soy And Eggs)
- Each 18" X 24" pizza serves 5-6 people
- Iannelli's Bakery ships on Mondays & Tuesdays for this product
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Defrost Pizza approximately 8 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook pizza for approximately 8-10 minutes or as desired.